Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Caroline Gold at the Westin Maui

Aloha Welina Mai! Welcome to Westin Maui

The Westin Maui Resort & Spa is the premier location for a dream Hawaiian vacation. Situated on Ka'anapali Beach, the Westin Maui Resort & Spa is the most romantic escape in all the Hawaiian Islands... the dramatic point at which the legendary Black Rock of
Ka'anapali meets the ocean. Anchored by the Black Rock itself, this spectacular Maui hotel beckons hopeless romantics, discerning honeymooners, and fun-seeking families."

Family-friendly: This site visit was enlightening especially regarding the huge multi-pool area, truly a focal point for the hotel. It's only Maui rival is on the other side of our Island. I just had no idea Westin Maui's recreational area was this extensive; the décor and facilities were truly outstanding. For families, it's truly wonderful and more competitive pricing than the other resort. I'll be recommending Westin often in the future!

  • Ocean view room on 7th floor was wonderful. The room was quite spacious and
    elegant, as well as very comfortable.
  • Heavenly Bed was exceptional. I slept well and awoke very refreshed. (And yes, Melissa was right about those delicious Westin sheets ! )
  • An exceptional feature was the sofa/living room area for reading and projects.
  • The bathroom amenities were great, I relaxed and rejuvenated using both the shower and bath.
  • The balcony, although small was sweet for early morning tea.
  • I really liked having the fridge, just right for a few snack items.
  • How refreshing not to be charged for the bottled water!
  • I didn't use the entertainment center so can't comment on that.
  • Guest Services: I especially appreciated guest services bringing me a hot water electric pot for making tea -- I used it often and each time I felt grateful for the extra service.
  • Spa facilities were beautifully appointed. I enjoyed relaxing at the end of my stay in both the steam and dry saunas, and used the whirlpool as well. (I would have liked the whirlpool much hotter personally, more like a hot tub, just my personal preference & not sure if I could have set it myself) The relaxation lounge was lovely, I felt very pampered with the lemon water and fruit/nut snack choices. This spa tour was a sweet gift before my departure on Sunday.

Overall, I found my experience at the Westin exceeded my expectations.
Mahalo & Give me a call if you'd like more details on specials and your travel options!
Caroline Gold
213-784-0240