Friday, September 10, 2010

NEWSFLASH: KAANAPALI ALII, MAUI QUICK REVIEW

Aloha!
I have just a few words to say about this really wonderful condo property I just stayed at, here on my island home of Maui. The Kaanapali Alii, 4 Star Condo, is smack dab in the heart of Kaanapali Resort. For some people, that may not be a good thing, but for those that enjoy being within walking distance to shopping (Whaler's Village is almost next door) and a very eclectic array of dining options, this resort is in the PERFECT location. The new pools (pictured here) really changed the feel of this property. There is even a "quiet pool" for those folks who prefer not to have kids in the pool they are enjoying. Another GREAT touch. Each unit is decorated by it's owner so no 2 are alike. The Premium units have more upgrades and are highly recommended (by me :)

The Alii (as we call it), is operated like a hotel with a bellman, daily maid service, room service provided by the Westin (a limited menu but not bad at all), 2 spa treatment rooms (operated by the Westin) that are located in their NEW and fantastic gym, AND signing privileges at the Westin and Marriott (both next door to the Kaanapali Alii). The facial I received while I was there was fantastic (and I receive quite a few facials in my work).
Okay, this was just a NEWSFLASH. Now back to my Fiji reviews.. Namale Resort & Spa is next. And then.. watch for another NEWSFLASH about Maui's Puunoa Luxury Condo in Lahaina, right on the ocean!

See you later. And be sure to call us here in Hawaii for ever changing exclusive offers for Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti and much more 1-800-256-4280.
http://www.mccoytravel.com