Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lorena Reviews: Westin Maui Resort & Spa

Aloha,
I really enjoyed it my stay at the Westin Maui Resort & Spa and wanted to share my reviews with you. I can honestly say that I would definitely go back and recommended it to you for a couple of reasons, first of all the staff are very nice and friendly! So Aloha oriented! I love that and it really makes a difference.

The Resort is really beautiful. The lobby area has a beautiful waterfall, koi pond, and multiple tropical birds (flamingos and parrots) making it delightful with the soft tropical breezes. The pools are connected, but they have separate pools for the kids and the adults. The room was lovely and very comfortable. It had a gorgeous views of the ocean, very clean and with those heavenly beds full of fluffy pillows ,you really sleep like a baby!

The spa was my favorite thing, full of amenities and the staff were excellent. The beach is amazing in that area, great for swimming and long walks.
Everything was well maintained and super clean, what a great weekend. I was there with friends from work with and with Meghan Silva who spent a whole morning with us showing us the Property, she was wonderful. Thank you to Fernando too, It was great meeting you for the first time and you are so nice and pleasant to be around.

Many Mahalos to the Westin and their crew. Give me a call and I'll be happy to share more information with you and help you plan a great trip to Maui!

Lorena Acuna
Lorena@mccoytravel.com
800-256-4280 ext.106 or 213-784-4094